Thread: Odyssey Dictionaries: WANTED
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #18
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Nice page - that going to stay there for a while? I wasn't going to look yet until next week, but had to. You put some good work into the page. Going to see if I can get the script installed. Penelope is a nice name - the crazy female hacker in Criminal Minds. I am sure you picked the name for a different reason.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote