View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #12
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
If someone convinces me that a book is really good I'll buy it, I don't really get why you would read the book for free and then buy it?
The same reason I would buy a book and then re-read it. If a book means enough to me, it "graduates" or "gets promoted" from a library borrow into my personal bookshelf.

My kids are like that. If we have spending money in a bookstore, they'll go, "I want that one, I loved it soooo much at the library!".

The book means enough to them that even though they *can* read it for free, they still want to own their own copy.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote