View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 01:38 PM   #9
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
I have a Nook Touch and I have to admit that other than for highlighting I do not use the touch feature too much.
At times I found it confusing for the device as it won't know if my touch was made with the intent to highlight a word at the right side of the page or with the intention to go to the next page.
For Pocket Edge where I have touch screen and stylus I prefer to work with the stylus when I am reading PDFs (landscape mode though). It is a lot more precise and easy. That is in study mode reading
When in leisure mode reading I prefer not to use the stylus but the touch function.
As M92 is for studying I think that it is actually better to just handle everything with stylus and buttons.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote