View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #67
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I only nomintate or vote when it's a book I will read within the next two months. This month that meant I nominated two books and seconded one. That makes it difficult for me to support many of the books sometimes. But it's an accurate assessment on if I will be active in the discussion which is what I think we all want in the end. A book that as many people as possible will read and discuss.

As far as e-books. I don't have access to library e-lending in Canada with a Kindle, but that hasn't stopped me from borrowing paper copies for the book club previously. Yes, I have an e-reader, but it isn't my only option for reading. Budget, availability and wanting to own all affect how I choose to read many titles. Right now e-books count for about 30-40% of my reading. If anyone doesn't want to nominate or vote for a book not available in e-book format, that is their choice.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote