View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #7
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJJ View Post
There was a time when Authors were very particular with the typeface used for their books. John Updike comes to mind as an Author who insisted on dictating the typeface and binding methods used for his books. As digital books evolve I am sure we will eventually see a Renascence of this master-craft.
I don't think so.

Part of the attraction of e-books is that you can change the font or font size.

Of course it would be nice if there were an "author recommended" setting. But if I can't change it, I might as well read something else.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote