View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #92
Randeep
Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Randeep can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktreads View Post
Hi -
I first bought Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrel a few years ago because I heard good things about it, but the book was too large and intimidating. Now I have it electronically and I find that I'm stuck about 150 epages in. Do I keep reading? How far do I read before I give up and wonder why this book makes so many readers lists?
Not sure what to tell you- I enjoyed this book from the get-go. Beginning through to the end!

Some books that blew me away outside of the fiction realm:

Ghengis Khan and The Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford: a great historical biography

Perpetual Patterns by Neil Chopra (only available on Amazon unfortunately) a really great sort of self-help/philosophical book.
Randeep is offline   Reply With Quote