View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #72
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1, Samsung Note 2, Samsung GMP 5, Nexus 7 32GB
If music revenues are down it is because we consumers now have the ability to buy our music per song and not be stuck buying a more expensive album for one or two songs surrounded by 8 other garbage pieces.

It might be a small loss for record companies, but a win for us consumers. When these companies start finding real talent that can put out albums that all 10 songs are worth purchasing the album for, we will continue only buying the one or two songs we actually like.

Since the debacle of the competing VCR formats, these companies have stupidly continued to put out competing formats wasting millions of dollars and frustrating millions of consumers who will stay on the sidelines until the dust settles and machines are designed that will utilize BOTH competing formats.

I didn't get a DVD until Pioneer came out with the DV47A that can play both SACD's & DVD-A's which I still have. I refuse to get caught in a format war between competing companies.

I will stick with epub, because I refuse to be locked into Amazon, B&N, or Apples ecosystem. There is no such thing as a company that will NEVER go out of business.

Publishers can continue with their idiotic drm, and consumers will continue to utilizing the tools needed to remove the drm so that we can keep OUR property!

Last edited by cfrizz; 02-12-2012 at 05:51 PM.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote