View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 10:59 AM   #34
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Hi Vero,

The slideme app will work on your EE. All it does is connect to the slideme site and assist in looking for and downloading - and paying for if necessary - apps.

I have found ES File Explorer to be the best file manager. It allows you to see local files as well as files on your network and, if you have an FTP server setup, files on there as well. This latter option is the one I use the most as it allows me to connect to our server no matter where I am.

Another place you could look for apps is http://www.freewarelovers.com/android where you might find a rss feed reader.

ivan
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote