View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 01:13 AM   #16
CJJ
Zealot
CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: laptop, iriver Story HD, Galaxy Tab2 10.1
I believe iriver to be a failing company. Their revenue has dropped significantly over the last several years. I don't think they have the manpower to keep up with their email traffic. I wrote the president of North american operations directly and eventually got a response that I have posted under the "New firmware coming for US Story HD Wi-Fi" thread. that was a month ago. as i told the president, customer service rules, and it's a shame what has happened at iriver. They have elegant designs with lousy software. I don't believe they have the capital to fix it.

Last edited by CJJ; 02-12-2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: sp
CJJ is offline   Reply With Quote