View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
That's quite a pile of dust collectors you got there also! I feel closer to you better after having seen it, like a window into your soul.
Thanks, I think. Yes, I'm tagging the ones I am keeping as "onshelf". Let me know when you have all yours entered so we can compare our libraries... quite an interesting feature to find people that have similar libs with that web site.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote