View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650
Silly question I've only used fictionwise once and it was a while ago, when I try to go through the checkout I get this message

"NOTE: One or more of the eBooks you are about to purchase is in Secure eReader format. This eBook format can be read on the iPhone and iPod touch, Palm OS devices, PocketPC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003 and later, PC/Mac and Symbian devices, using the eReader software. This file is encrypted using your name and credit card number and can only be opened using that data. Please also note that this format does not work on the Sony Reading device."

The books are marked as secure ereader are these a type of epub? Does this note mean I cannot put the books through calibre(with tools) and then transfer them to my sony?
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote