View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #71
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Sony PRS T1 is a crossover between android and e-Ink, but not a very good one as it seems because people experience a lot of trouble with it.
You experience a lot less trouble if you ignore the Sony software and the latest update. (But then, that applies to most Sony products. Software is not their strength. )

I use mine to run the Kindle app, Aldiko 2.x, and Coolreader 3. That pretty much covers all the bases. (Kobo and Nook also run but I have no use for them. And App install space is very limited on the T1 without deep hacking.)

It is much easier on the wrist than the PBIQ, though; it weighs less than half as much. Battery life is pretty good though not quite PB360-good.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote