View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #332
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 6 2014, Kindle PW2, Galaxy Note 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Obviously not currently

I just had a quick look at the Goodreads API, and they do have support for working with "owned" books:
http://www.goodreads.com/api#owned_books.create

Of course whether I want to add support to this plugin is another issue . Talk me into it - how would you ideally want to see it working, given how you know the plugin works today?

Personally I would like to be able to set a default in the configuration that would allow the user to select to have books automatically set as owned or not, that way every time I add books to my shelves they would automatically be added as owned. Or if that is not possible, an option on the add feature that let's the user select whether the book is owned or not.

Personally I would not need a feature to have the plugin remove books from being owned, but not sure if others would want such a feature.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote