View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:26 PM   #5
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mSSM View Post
What do you want to know about Calibre? I use it to synchronize my local books and my ereader. Calibre recognizes the M92 as a "Generic" ebook device, creates a directory "MyBooks" and dumps all the books I want in there, sorted by their respective authors (in directories). It also shows which books are both on the device and on my computer.

For me that's enough, but I don't really know what other features there are. Anything else you interested in and I can check? I am on Calibre version 0.8.38.
Thank you! This is how I use Calibre with my PocketBook, so that's very sufficient. Good to know that directory-dumping is supported.

If the device supported tagging like the Sony devices, more Calibre integration would be nice, but since it apparently doesn't, that's fine too. Thank you very much.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote