View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 02:23 AM   #1
JsKindle3
My K3 has my heart
JsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3
Thumbs up Things they should make....

I was thinking they should make a bag that holds all the accessories for your kindle/e-reader. IE: Light, Headphones, Extra skin, those sort of things. So its all in 1 place with your reader. (if they have one, i havent been able to find it yet).

What else do you think they should make or even fix to make your e-reader world better?
JsKindle3 is offline   Reply With Quote