View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 01:31 AM   #15
Giggleton
Suspended
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
(I do wonder about their business model, though - I don't see a lot of people paying 87c for a "used" file instead of 99c for a "new" one. Those aren't really compelling savings.
I'm not really a fan of precedent, but what it would apply to is 10-25 dollar ebooks, expensive software, etc... Which is one reason the cloud is being pushed so hard I thought.

So redigi buys the text from you for what, 30% of retail then sells it used at 85% of retail??

Why not just create a network that tracks all transfer of digital content and shunts monies accordingly?
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote