Thread: Bible Framework
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #21
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, Jetbook Mini, Jetbook Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro
Thank you for the advise, and my apologies for my late reply.
I don't know much of copyright at all, and I'm sure if there's someone out there that wants to sue, they can, and force mobile read to remove my creation.
However, all I wanted with this is for this file to remain readily available for people creating their bibles.

And in some ways, the date and the time of posting protects me from someone filing a patent or copyright on a similar file in the future.

Ofcourse, I'm entirely dependent upon the mobileread servers. If they ever lose the data, so will my evidence. In some ways it basically protects the file from most common thievery and lawsuits, though not all of them.

Kind of like putting a lock on a bike. Eventhough those locks are easily picked, they still protect the bike from most commoners to pick it up and run away with it!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote