View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #7
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Nexus S, Galaxy S, Nook Color, iPhone4, iPT4, iPad 2012
I've tried Aldiko, CoolReader, FBReader, Mantano and Moon+. Among those, Mantano is my favorite. Still doesn't quite handle OPDS the way I'd like it to - unlike Stanza (iOS), it doesn't recognize if a book from an OPDS feed has been downloaded yet and there's no download all feature. However, it's getting there and it supports advanced OPDS features that Stanza doesn't. I especially like the layout on tablets (e.g. Nook Color).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote