View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
phloxy
Loving my new Reader!
phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phloxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
It says I can buy it, but that my credit card will be charged. Never saw that on a free book, so I'm not chancing the charge.

Here's a true EPUB (Sony) - http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/goo...00000000381841

I had this happen once on a freebie. It was a pre-order for a book that is yet to be released, and it may have been a pricing error. It was listed as free, but when I clicked the pre-order button, it behaved as though I was purchasing (choose payment screen came up). The book looked good, and I decided to take my chances. As of today, it's still showing up in my digital orders with a price of $0.00. The book is set to release Feb. 27. I'll let you know if anything changes. YMMV, of course, but I thought I'd share my experience.
phloxy is offline   Reply With Quote