View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
Looking over the Nook version, I noticed that the "Apricot Balls" recipe was missing the ingredients list.

Book is FREE for Apple iBook, but book won't download..."item is currently being modified". I don't know what that means, or if when they finish modifying it, it will become available. Therefore I am not adding the link.
It says I can buy it, but that my credit card will be charged. Never saw that on a free book, so I'm not chancing the charge.

Here's a true EPUB (Sony) - http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/goo...00000000381841
koland is offline   Reply With Quote