View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Nexus S, Galaxy S, Nook Color, iPhone4, iPT4, iPad 2012
Frankly, I'd be happy if they just add support for basic styles. I never use MegaReader because it feels like I've gone back to reading ebooks in plain text format on my dumb phone. I don't use the local library anyway. I usually always go through the OPDS feeds since those are a lot more robust. Having no search and no hierarchical collections is a pain when you've got a library of over 3,000 titles.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote