View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi & B&N Nook Tablet & B&N Nook HD+
Well, a lot of people were looking but no one was replying, so I'm assuming that meant no one had the answer.

I had some time to kill this afternoon, waiting for our Superbowl guests, so I decided to experiment a little and find the answer for myself. This may not be 100% on the dot, but I think I'm at least in the 98% range. The available resolution for the Nook Tablet's native reader is 600x880 pixels, in case anyone other than myself was interested.

Thanks, and I hope this helps someone else.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote