View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #67
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjay View Post
I'm new around here, and PB IQ is my first e-reader/tablet.

Oh, and I'm technically challenged ...... so what is this 'SH ROM' that's being talked about?
The SH-ROM was developed for the PanDigital Novel, a device very similar to the IQ, but firmware for this device was and is still developed by several users on slatedroid.com, so if someone can get this running flawless on the IQ, this would open the door for a whole bunch of desserts
Unfortunately Icewyng, who started this port (which has still too many bugs to substitute the original ROM) either gave up on this or is too busy with his family to do further work on it
Hopefully he or someone else is going to pick up the development, otherwise my IQ will become one more dust collector and finally end in the bay
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote