View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #44
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Thanks for going to the trouble to show us the pictures, but isn't the bezel of the
device a solid white? It looks kind of yellowed out. I wonder what it would look like
if you were to run your original image file through GIMP2, or some other image editor
and correct the color until the bezel is it's actual color. With that correction applied
there may or may not be a change to the background, of any significance.

Luck;
Ken
I assume that's aimed at me, as my pics appear more yellowy than LuBiB's. I thought I set the camera on Tungsten white balance - maybe it got reset. I've just fiddled in Gimp a bit and it doesn't make much difference to the background - it makes it darker if anything.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote