View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #103
Backi
Connoisseur
Backi has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: PB912 Matt White
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
Ups! Perhaps it was wrong wording ...otherwise I can't explain why you would refuse a dialogue on this.... Continuing your logic ..why bother to post any opinion here, we should all buy the device and see for ourselves.
I don't refuse the dialog. You seem to like to put words in the other's mouth. You should make a final decision for yourself by regarding personally both devices and test your use cases on them. Based on jbaach's videos I would have bought only M92 and nearly dropped PB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
I am not trying to defend anything... just trying to decide based on arguments.
OK, that's common sense. But how many arguments do you need for a buying decision? Color ereaders may come out this year, or a new PB model better than M92. You could wait forever for a killer argument.
Backi is offline   Reply With Quote