View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #14
RJMcDonnell
Enthusiast
RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
If youíve been thinking about reading one of my Rock & Roll Mystery Series novels, hereís a great reason to do it now. For the first time ever, one of my book is being offered as a free download in the Amazon Kindle Store. The novel will be free today, tomorrow and Sunday then goes back to its regular price of $2.99 on Monday.

Rock & Roll Homicide is the first novel in my series. Itís about the murder of an emerging rock star. Most of the suspects are band mates or affiliated with the recording company. My private investigator, Jason Duffy, worked as a club musician before becoming a detective.

The novel was recently featured on Digital Book Today for having an extremely high reader review rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars. As of 9:30 this morning it was ranked #1 on Kindle/Music and is currently #3 in Hardboiled. If you get a chance to read it please let me know.
RJMcDonnell is offline   Reply With Quote