View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 05:48 AM   #63
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, PB360, Kobo Glo/AuraHD/Aura6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tayseidel View Post
This weekend, I am going to flash the modified reader and home apps that Morki developed, just so that I have them even though I don't use them.
Just a note of caution. Morkl's current releases were written when the latest Sony FW was v1.0.03.11140. If you've already installed v1.0.04.12210 then you may want to wait until his next releases. The decision is, of course, entirely yours, but at least make sure you read the posts from the last few days (from #143 onward) in the main thread.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote