View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 05:07 AM   #5
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini
fbReader doesn't ever seem to get much love around here but I find it really good, and its free, too. It also doesnt demand that you keep your books in a particular location and will read them from anywhere on your sd card. Lots of features you have to pay for with other readers. I paid for Moon+, but still find fbReader to be my go-to when I am on an android device.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote