View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 02:43 AM   #5
JedV
Kobo Toucher
JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kobo Touch
Reading Life on the Kobo Touch has proven to be lame. There are broken awards, and ones that simply don't work on the Kobo Touch. It's a busted version compared to the smartphone/tablet apps. Moreover the semi-transparent crossover between the two systems is a fail in my opinion. I had the 20 badge award before I had 20 awards on the KT, later I realized it was because I dabbled on the Android app for 5 minutes and got myself 3 awards on my account.
JedV is offline   Reply With Quote