View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 06:43 PM   #6
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaS
Being a member of the team that works on the device I knew about the internals quite a bit in advance. Two screenshots of the program being run on the device can be found here: http://only.mawhrin.net/~mss/thingies/maemo/
I am speechless. You are saying this as if the Nokia 770 was just another can opener... I mean it is the device we've all been waiting for and now you are telling us that you are part of the team? You have my respect!

Quote:
As for other platforms, there are no really specific plans except for Palm, which is works. However I am not sure what is the current status of it and what is the ETA.
Palm as Palm OS Garnet or later once Palm is Palm Linux?
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote