This is admirable work. I'm also tracking the commits in your GitHub project. However, please be aware that poking around with this functionality could break or change in a future upgrade of the Kobo Touch firmware.
This feature has been explicitly hidden from the default user interface so there will be no guarantees of backward compatibility for those of you that enable it with this plugin... although we'll try our best.
Originally Posted by ikarus9999
Attached is the latest version of the tweaks plugin.
Installation as always:
* Extract KoboRoot.zip to the device into the '.kobo' directory and eject the device. Upgrade should install automatically.
- added spanish translation
- new Option to add Wifi On/Off menu entry showWifiOnOff=0
- Support for Collections (Kobo already had this implemented but not yet enabled)
Collections can be created on the device
Collections can be edited on the device
I've added two options:
- showShelves=1 (for the main menu)
- [Library] showShelves=1 (for the Library View)
I'm trying to get collection support in calibre as the database tag for collections was always present in the kobo.