Attached is the latest version of the tweaks plugin.
Installation as always:
* Extract KoboRoot.zip to the device into the '.kobo' directory and eject the device. Upgrade should install automatically.
- added spanish translation
- new Option to add Wifi On/Off menu entry showWifiOnOff=0
- Support for Collections (Kobo already had this implemented but not yet enabled)
Collections can be created on the device
Collections can be edited on the device
I've added two options:
- showShelves=1 (for the main menu)
- [Library] showShelves=1 (for the Library View)
I'm trying to get collection support in calibre as the database tag for collections was always present in the kobo.
Please be aware the activating the Bookshelves might break future firmware updates (as mentioned by George and MDK). To be on the safe side you may have to perform a factory reset before upgrading to a newer firmware.
Last edited by ikarus9999; 02-02-2012 at 01:41 AM.