View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #3
Cameronpaterson
Addict
Cameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
There is certainly no way that I know of, on the end user side of things, to reset Reading Life.

You could try submitting a customer care ticket requesting that your Reading Life is reset to a clean state.
That's a shame, but I guess there's no particular reason I couldn't try contacting CS. As I see it, there's one big problem with RL awards: they're finite. If you have the kind of personality that enjoys unlocking these things (and yes, I do), then what happens when you've worked your way through the relatively modest list? You might as well pick up your Kindle again, that's what. I didn't matter so much when awards were specific to individual reading devices, but now they're synched across all of them there's no escape. I think Kobo should seriously think about creating new awards on a regular basis - maybe even book-specific ones. I know that might sound impractical, but Getglue manage fine, releasing specific unlockable stickers for lots of new films and TV shows...
Cameronpaterson is offline   Reply With Quote