View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 04:55 AM   #4
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgoe View Post
I am having pocket book 301+ since 6 months and i was happy with that. tody when i turned on my pocket book display was not working properly the screen is showing shades of grey and white band and nothing and half of the screen (top part ) is still having the log off image that i have set. no body else was using my pocket book and there is no history of mishandling.
Please help , I tried to reset by pushing the reset button on the back of the book and it didn't help either
Put it on charger, let it charge for 10 minutes and then press reset with charger attached.
You can also try removing battery.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote