View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:24 PM   #7
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmabbey09 View Post
I've been following these directions trying to convert my Kobo books to my kindle fire. I have transfered all my books to the ADE files as shown above, but I can't figure out where my files are. Could these be because I didn't get an adobe ID and activate or whatever Adobe wanted? Help!
A search in the start menu should find them. Just get the -------.epub file.

But be aware that you can't convert the ePubs into Mobi to use on your Kindle unless you remove the DRM (Digital Rights Management) we can't go into specifics but just as petert said; apprentice alf in Google.

Once you have the DRM remover plug-in any books that you add to Calibre will be automatically de-DRM'd.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote