View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 05:58 AM   #8
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1, T3T2 . Finally the Dark Side, aK-Paperwhite
If the reader has physical buttons as wel as / instead of touch screen etc.., it might be possible to rig a remote command to some kind of physical device? To press on the button? Or is that too clunky a proposition.... Wouldn't need to be enormous.

I can see that some disabilities would find something like a remote function a real boon.

[ Actually I just rushed off and tried the theory on a 650, with one of those things for picking up litter - it does actually work, much to my surprise ! Over to the engineers ? ]
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote