View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 10:35 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorswitch View Post
Also, if I read correctly, Calibre can convert Mobipocket books to the Sony format, correct? Is there an additional module or file I need to download, or can it do that natively? If it's native, do I just click the "convert e-books" and it'll take it from there, or are there settings I'll need to set up?
Yes, select the book and press convert... it will convert whatever format you have stored in the library to .lrf. You can use Save to Disk to get at the .lrf file... or you can Save to Disk directly to your Sony... or you can use the Copy to Device button.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote