View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1 & Samsung Galaxy 5 media player
I'm using Mantano nearly exclusively because it does read drm's epubs. I also like Cool Reader and use Kindle reader for the few Amazon drm'd books I have.
I love Aldiko but once I added an external micro sd card my device, Samsung Galaxy 5, I got the dreaded multiple copy problem others also suffer from and had to uninstall it. But if you do not have an external sd card try Aldiko too.

Let us know what you use and how you like it.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote