View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #7
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, Nook Glow, PB Touch Lux 623
I've noticed that, too, at least, at the CLEVNET library. I didn't really look at old titles, but when the September change went into place, I didn't notice any new books not being available in both formats. Then, after Penguin temporarily withdrew its support for Kindle ebooks at the library, I began noticing it on new books from then on. And it's not just Penguin - I've seen it on Harlequin ebooks that only ePub is available.

Now...that MIGHT be because Harlequin makes ePubs available on its own website a month earlier than it releases to other sites, so maybe only ePub was available when the library pre-ordered the books. I haven't gone back to see if Kindle links showed up after the first month.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote