View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Did you ever upgrade to Ermine, Taz? I forget. If you didn't, hibernation works better in Ermine. If you did I don't have a good answer for you (sorry! ).

Bad answer: Hold the rotate button down until the "eDGe options" menu pops up and tap "Hibernate". But I seem to remember there are problems with this approach. Someone help me here -- is it okay to enter hibernation from the rotate button menu on an Erminized PE??

Actually, this a good answer. I almost never put my PE into hibernate by closing the lid and use the Rotate button method instead. Never had a single problem doing it this way either.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote