View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #9
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I keep seeing the numbers, and I can't help but wonder how they come up with them. I would love to see the think-tank get-togethers where they actually come up with these figures.

I imagine it's like the witch trial scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"If each download could possibly result in a $24 'loss,' and we saw that Pirate Bay had 3,452,000 downloads... How much money did we potentially lose?"

"A DUCK!"
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote