View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by transmitthis View Post
Just out of interest, are you going to have a column with your own ratings too?
So you can look back and see what you thought of a book you read.
Or sort on star rating, so you can then look for similar books.
No, I simply wanted to mimic Amazon's rating in the existing Ratings column, for future reference. Right now, I waffle between rating a 3.5 star Amazon review as a 3 or 4 stars in Calibre.

It's not important enough for me to make my own column, but IMHO, it would be a nice future feature. A 1/2 star icon, and the ability to add ratings in .5 increments shouldn't be too difficult a change.... if there was enough interest.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote