Thread: MobileRead February 2012 - Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #8
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Sounds as if the guys need the excuse of a book club to explore the realm of muscled chests and heaving bosoms.

Well anytime I feel like looking at such book covers all I have to do is browse the new ebooks section in my local library system as there are always a few of those. I gather it is part of what fans of such type of romance novel expect to assure them that the book is what they expect it to be.

It is disappointing to hear that I was wrong about the historical accuracy of Outlander. I really like reading about the Jacobite Rebellion.

♫ By yon bonnie banks an' by yon bonnie braes
Whaur the sun shines bright on Loch Lomond
Whaur me an' my true love will ne-er meet again
On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomon'. ♪

Oh well, I will want to read Tender Is the Night at some point.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote