I'm again looking for some people to beta test the attached newest version before I put it out for everyone.
This version contains:
- New feature: Fill Custom Columns with Story Metadata. Look in Config to set it up.
- New feature: Collect and update Series column.
- Improved drag-and-drop of URLs onto the Add New URL text box. Dragging URLs in adds now instead of replaces, and copies the URL, not the pretty text.
- Added a 'show this again' checkbox to the dialog for reviewing updates before applying them. When unchecked, updates will be applied immediately if there were no problems.
- Added a progress bar while applying updates, which can be lengthy.
- Don't disable menu items(like update) when there are no books selected. It broke the keyboard shortcut if the menu hadn't rebuilt since books were selected.
- Make the FanFictionDownLoader button (which does add or update, depending on whether books are selected) available for keyboard shortcut.
- Fix date change for adastra.
- Fix URL pattern, metadata collection for SIYE.
I appreciate your feedback.
Adding Series support turned out to be easier than I expected and there's not been a lot of testing on this yet, so I rolled it into 1.3.1.
(Look at the personal.ini config tab if you don't want the series column to update, but you do want other calibre Metadata updated.)