View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Touch and Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by anne5014 View Post
I successfully downloaded the library e-book to my computer and can read it on my PC, but can't get it to my NOOKColor for some reason. I have Windows 7, if that makes a difference. Any tips?
You need to authorize your NC with ADE. With ADE active connect to NC to your PC, you should get a message to authorize your NC. After authorizing your NC it will show up in ADE. Because ADE is needed to set the expiry date of the library book you need to transfer the book to your NC from within ADE. Just drag it to the NC within ADE.

If you do not get the message to authorize the NC than delete the Adobe folders on your NC (usually two), than try again.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote