View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #9
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I like this model. One of the reasons I chose iRex and now Onyx. Both with open source and closed source you don't have any say what the company does but with open source if I need something badly I can write it.
What you need badly should be in the product in the first place. This is a professional product that comes at a hefty price, not some alpha software where people humbly have to request that essential features may be implemented.

It seems also quite interesting that Onyx has nothing to say or contribute to a discussion like this.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote