The reason for that, when you run \ resumes from hibernation, sometimes gets out native membrane READ HERE
Avoid the high register of letters (capital) in the file extension (books, fonts) works with Cool Reader, and the characters! And. At the beginning of the folder names
After connecting to a computer USB Cool Reader does not hang. Enough double-click Alt Shift and returns you to the Cool Reader.
Cool Reader if frozen, before removing it completely, try cleaning the cache and history on this statement
To replace the keyboard shortcut, which is called Cool Reader to the file from the folder cr3.ini launchpad to change the line:
CR =! / Mnt/us/cr3/goqt.sh cr3 &
letters CR to any (an) other (s) title (s), letter (s).
ZZ =! / Mnt/us/cr3/goqt.sh cr3 &
Press Shift Shift Space, to update your launchpad
Those who use the script Regularizer to create collections, remove it from the folder regularizer.ini launchpad line:
CR =! / Mnt / us / regularizer / collection_reload.sh
1. Alt Back - Quits the program
2. Alt Shift - Collapse \ deploy Cool Reader
3. In the Preferences dialog: Home - saving settings, Back - exit without saving
4. To exit from the main menu, press Back
Standard fonts in native membranes Kindle
(you must rename these according to written below)
Corrected forms of the native Kindle fonts for CoolReader
(ie renaming (as written below) is not required for this ones, just copy them to cr3/fonts)
Fonts Nook Simple Touch (no need to rename)
Fonts need to put in a folder cr3/fonts
otf fonts work, you just need to change the extension to ttf
To correct fonts to 'catch' them rename the template and restart Cool Reader:
Title bd - for Bold (bold)
Name it - for Italis (italics)
Title bi - for Bold Italic (bold italics)
Title - for the main
Cool Reader now has customizable hotkeys. All combinations are written below (and more) can be changed (or removed \ added).
See a spoiler.
5. Plus / Minus (keys change the volume) - change the font size
6. Space (space) - update (redraw) page
7. In the file browser (O): To remove a book or an empty directory, press del and confirm \ cancel the deletion by pressing the joystick center \ Back
8. Shift B - the creation of bookmarks, B - View a list of bookmarks. Del - delete the selected bookmark, Alt Del - thorough cleaning of the list.
9. The list of last opened books and in the bookmarks list: Del - delete selected row, Alt Del - thorough cleaning.
10. R - turn the page on the right
11. Shift R - turn the page on the left
12. Left \ Right (left \ right on the joystick) - go to 10 pages back \ forward.
13. Shift Left - moves to the beginning of the book
14. Shift Right - go to the end of the book
15. Shift Plus - increase the font header
16. Shift Minus - decrease font header
17. Enter on the joystick - hide / show title
18. Back \ Shift Back - navigate the navigation history (chapter by chapter, in the beginning \ end of the book) back \ forward
19. G - increased range of font
20. G Shift - decrease font scale
21 Up \ Down (up \ down on the joystick) - go chapter by chapter.
22. In the content:
A) to jump to the page you do not have anything to provide a joystick, simply enter the number of the desired page and press the joystick or Enter. The page number is limited to five-digit number (ie a maximum of 99999)
B) to move to the percentage of type number (1 to 100), press the sym, and then to the center of the joystick or Enter
The letters correspond to numbers qwertyuiop 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
23. If you want to read both the native reader and Cool Reader 'e, then after pressing Alt Shift (to return to the home environment), click Back and return you to open a native reader of the book
24. Fb2 order book is not loaded with unnecessary indexing Kindle Do not put them in a folder documents
25. In the folder \ cr3 \ data file is located cr3.ini, through him, you can fine tune Cool Reader, as well as files with the extension. Css, through which lets you customize the specific file extension. For example, setting mezhabzatsnogo interval, the current version can be configured manually through fb2.css, setting margin-bottom for the element p (useful information about. Css is here and here )
25.1. Some fonts may be a cutoff at the edge of the page, regardless of the size of fields. In this case, you need the appropriate. Css file to change the 'margin: 0;' on 'margin: 4px;' setting body.
26. If you can read in landscape mode and you want all of the controls (menu, file browser, etc.) were rotated accordingly, you will need before you start the program press Aa in native shell and choose landscape orientation, then start Cool Reader.
27. The size of the system font (menus, file browser, a list of recently opened books, content, etc.) can be changed in the file or stylesheet_k3.qss stylesheet_dx.qss (depending on the model of Kindle) from a folder cr3/data changing the value of font- size:
QListView - to select the file
QTreeView - to content
QTableWidget - for a list of recent books
But not enough to change the font size as Added setting to cr3.ini window.row.count, which determines the number of rows in tables (except the file browser, there is a number multiplied by 2) for the Kindle 3 is the default number of 10, for Kindle DX - 16, ie, if you reduce the font size, columns, and will be 10, but the font they will be smaller, so this option is also need to be changed.
28. In the settings to change the numeric values (such as font size), you must:
1) go to the element pad (up / down)
2), press Enter on the joystick
3) change the value (up / down button)
4), press Enter on the joystick
29. In the file browser:
Left on the joystick - the transition to the first page in a multiple page list
Right on the joystick - the transition to the last page in a multiple page list
Home - go to the first line of this page
PageUp \ PageDown (the button turning pages) - move to the next \ previous page in a multiple page list (also works in the content and the list of last opened books)
30. You can use multiple copies of Cool Reader with different settings, read books, etc. on a Kindle. To do this:
1) Make copy of cr3 (for example, cr3_1)
2) In the folder, open the file cr3_1 goqt.sh and replace it / mnt/us/cr3 on / mnt/us/cr3_1
3) Create a copy of the file from the folder cr3.ini launchpad (for example, cr3_1.ini)
4) The file cr3_1.ini replace / mnt/us/cr3 on / mnt/us/cr3_1
5) Assign a keyboard shortcut to launch the copy of the program (there are instructions in the above FAQ)
6) Press Shift Shift Space, to update your launchpad
31. For those who enjoy a little native shell there is a way that it did not get out while reading from Cool Reader - Link
32. The content: the content of items with + / - can be expanded \ collapsed by clicking the left (on the joystick)
33. Setting hinting: cr3.ini of a data folder, change, add a line font.hinting.mode =
0 - hinting off (the display is as in previous versions of Cool Reader)
1 - a byte code, either white or black. No font or halftones blur
2 - something in between 0 and 1. Hinting makes a slight blurring of the font