View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 6 2014, Kindle PW2, Galaxy Note 3
Question Search on Identifiers Field

Hi:

I am trying to conduct a search on the identifiers field and I am having trouble getting results on any id type except for isbn, can someone help me figure out how to get a search for a goodreads and amazon identifier? This is what I am inputting but I am getting no results:

identifiers:goodreads
identifiers:amazon

Here is what an example file has in the ids field but it only comes up as a successful search using asin.

isbn:9781893896840, amazon:1893896846, ff:a/keri-arthur/chasing-shadows, goodreads:189359, google:4tA_cAAACAAJ
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote