View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #12
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Good news Jack! I just got a email from UPS Choice alerts they are coming tomorrow! So only tonight I have to get by.

I ordered screen protectors too looks like he may be making another trip the day after.
Cool!

I have rebooted mine a few times since updating to 6.2.2 because it tends to slow down quite a bit. I cannot remember when it started doing that, pre or post 6.2.2, but it gets annoying. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen occasionally.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote