View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #71
SilverBear
ἄρκτος ὁ Μέγας
SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
The last post armor78154 made on the forum was his post above and he hasn't been back since. marcy should send her email to banjobama to get the thread going again, then michelle2011, papi47 and SilverBear. If armor78154 wants in he can get in later.
Yeah. . . this chain is getting bogged down.
While I'll admit to sometimes not checking my email for a week if I have other things happening, the point here is that people are waiting in line.
I'm content to wait in line --if the line is moving.
Papi47 PM'd me right after I originally posted to touch bases, but so far it seems he's not been back since then.

In the interests of keeping the ball rolling, I'm PMing banjobama
and will try to adhere to The Plan. If anyone "upstream" from me PMs him first --great! That's what we want: forward motion.
SilverBear is offline   Reply With Quote